The Lootlist project is growing. Thank you to all contributers and beta-tester for your ideas and feature requests! All major functions to organize the loot distribution are included by now. So it’s time to work on features for a more convenient usage.
- Core files changed to support a Multi-User System. Instead of installing a copy of the lootlist for every guild, the database gets selected from the name of the subdomain (guildname) now and still uses the same files. This enhances the update/deployment process and new feature can be included a lot faster.
- New Modal Window for distributing loot:
The field for the item name has an autocomplete search now. Inputs will be searched against the item_cache database for a faster selection. Works for german and english item names.
- Item Distribution supports second Need Loot (N2) now. Second need is for item history purpose only and won’t change the list position.
- Admin functions are bundled in a dropdown menu to give space for more new features.
- New functions to activate or disable all players in the lootlist.
This way you can quickly flush your list to speed up the initial raid setup.
Example: disable all players and activate the 10-player raid or activate all players and disable the ones who are not in the 25-player raid that evening.
I am working on three milestones now:
- multi-language support (not sure to use gettext or some smarty plugin)
- Setup-Assistant and Guild-Admin Backend to give out more user invitations
- Experimental: Import-Interface for CT-Raidtracker WoW Addon and EQDKP-Exports
(userlists, raidplaner, inGame Loot distribution and import afterwards)
I need your help
I would like to give 5 more guilds the opportunity to beta-test my system (for now). Please help me spread the word *kneel* *bow*
Beta-Testers should be willing to change their raid item distribution to the Lootlist Non-DKP System with a regular raid-schedule (2+ raids per week).