Our World of Warcraft guild Amentia is using the Lootlist Non-DKP System for more then 3 months now. Fixing bugs and stabilizing the system was my main task for the last couple of weeks but the feature-list keeps growing with a lot of ideas and user requests.
Right after starting the project I asked people via my blog and twitter to become Beta-Tester. I got a lot of emails and installed a few guild-pages. But beside our guild only one beta tester really implemented the system to their raidloot distribution. It looks like a lot of people think that “Beta testing” stands for “getting something new for free” instead of “helping to test out a new system” :-(
I am happy to announce some new features and updates
- Players – manual positioning: If you change a list position as admin, the Lootlist will calculate all other players positions aswell.
- Show/hide all players, who are not in the current raid. Better overview during loot distribution.
- Delete Items and revert last known Lootlist position.
Checking the option “revert last known Lootlist position” the system will put the player back up to the last known position. This feature is important because of two major problems while distributing loot: a player claims the need too fast and wants to give it back or the lootmaster makes a mistake while selecting the player or the right lootlist.
- Players with the status “inactive” are not shown anymore at the end of the list. This status is for players who either left the guild or who are inactive for quite some time. Of course you can delete those players (and their loot) but setting them as inactive keeps their loot in the history. I might include some sort of archive-function for the loot of deleted players.
- There is a new list of all inactive (status) players in the admin panel. That way you can still delete the hidden players or watch their complete loot list
I have lots of fun on this project and I am very excited about what comes next.
- multi-language support (any suggestions how to implement that?)
- Sign-Up/Login System rather than new installs for each guild
- a lot of little feature-requests